MasjidNow WordPress Plugin
WordPress Plugin Installation
Iqamah and Adhan timings on your home page
MasjidNow offers a WordPress plugin for mosques that want an easy way to display their salah timings on their websites.
Follow the steps
below to get the plugin for your website.
Step 1: Sign Up
Sign up with MasjidNow.com and activate your free trial with the mosque of your choosing.
Sign Up Now Limited Time Offer. 14 days free trial. No credit card required!
Step 2: Install the Plugin
Install the WordPress plugin by following these steps:
- Go to the administration panel of your website (usually mywordpresswebsite.com/wp-admin)
- Log in to your website using your administrator account
- On the left side of the administrator screen, click "Plugins".
- At the top of the "Plugins" screen, click "Add New"
- Search "MasjidNow", and click "install". That's it!
You can also visit the official WordPress plugin site
for techinical information and additional details.
Step 3: Show the Widget!
After you've installed the widget, follow these steps to display it on your home page:
- Log in to your WordPress administrator account like in the steps above.
- Click "Appearance" on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click "Widgets" in the menu that is now showing under "Appearance".
- Under "Available Widgets", you should see "MasjidNow Daily Iqamah Timings". Drag that widget to either of the boxes on the right side of the screen (Main Sidebar, First Front Page Widget Area, etc.)
- Click the widget to edit your preferences, and follow the instructions to set your Masjid ID.